- 500 INR
Advance Filter Bags are widely used for the application of Dust Collection system. These bags are made up of 100% non-woven polyester spun bonded media with different coating on it as per application. It works on the surface filtration principle and is capable of trapping dust particles upto 0.1 micron and having very low pressure drop across the filter bag. Advance pleated bags have 3-4 times higher filtration area compared to conventional Filter Bags.
These bags are supplied along with a snap band made of non-woven needle felt material, which has to be secured on the tube sheet. The bag is loaded as a top loader and the specially designed metal top of the pleated bag, snugly fits into the snap band as a press fit action. These bags can be used in applications with a max continuous temperature of 135 deg C.
No. of Pleats
160 x 500
0.96 sq mtrs
160 x 1000
1.92 sq mtrs
160 x 1400
2.68 sq mtrs
160 x 2000
3.84 sq mtrs
160 x 2000
5.52 sq mtrs
Note - We can provide you customize size and Filtration area as per your requirements.
- Suitable for tube sheet diameters of 158mm - 161mm
- Available in lengths of 500mm to 2000mm
- Pleated Depth options -16mm / 23mm / 28mm / 48mm Filtration
- Top and Bottom in EPDM, Natiral Rubber, polyurethane, or Metal end caps.
- Air, Gas and Steam can be passed through
- High Temperature resistance
- FDA Complier
- Can be used in pulse jet stage collection
- These products are cleanable / reusable
- Pleated Bags can be retrofitted in existing systems with conventional bags.
- Easy Press Fit Fitment using band.
- Filter area 3 to 4 times larger than traditional filter bag
- Open Pleat Spacing
- Low efficiency due to surface filtration
- Reduction in downtime & maintenance
- Easy to install & remove.
- Leak proof design
- Very stable, it does not break or fall through sheet.
- Cages & venture are integral part of bags, hence no cages or venture required
- Low consumption of compressed air for cleaning
- Chemicals processing (bin vents and nuisance dust collectors in the pigment, powder coat, plastic, and catalyst industries)
- Minerals processing (finish mill, nuisance, and bin-vent dust collectors)
- Metals processing (process venting dust collector)
- Food & Pharmaceuticals process
- Steel & Power
- Shot Blasting
- Paint & Pigments
- Pneumatic conveying
- Spray Dryer
- Rock Dust
- Utility, metallurgical
- Wood Working
- Welding Fumes
- All India
501-A, Hemkunt Chambers 89, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi, 110019, India